TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Starcom Network Inc. DESTINATION DISNEY Promotion
MARCH 6TH – MAY 17TH 2019
- Employees of The Starcom Network or their family members or anyone else connected (sponsors/suppliers) in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entry forms are distributed by participating sponsors upon receipt of proof of purchase. Purchase receipts or entry forms completed with contact information and deposited into boxes provided at Standard, Nicholls, A1 Supermarkets, Deanna Dash’s Toy Shop, Lucky Horseshoe, Liliplum Kids, The Home Outlet, Terrific Tiles, Atlantis Submarines, Starcom Network Inc. Nation Publishing and retail locations associated with Super SureTox, Sqezy, and Ben & Jerry’s. Massy Card will be automatic entry! Sunshine Cereal, Tropical Delight, ICool Water and Tru Juice will use boxes located at A1 Supermarkets, Starcom and Nation Publishing. Tru Juice will use Standard locations also.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter
- Entrants must have a valid passport and requisite VISA and be available to travel between in July 24th – August 2nd 2019
- Entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be heard on The Beat 104.1 FM or found online at http://thebeat104.com and social channels
- Competition starts March 13th and finishes May 3rd 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Starcom Network will not be responsible for entries not received, no matter the reason.
- Starcom Network reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Starcom Network’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Starcom Network.
- Starcom Network is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen via draw by May 10th at random by a Starcom representative
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- Starcom Network will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
- Starcom Network’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent